- mini grilled cheese, done with mozza vs cheddar, and served with ketchup....totally brought out the kids in us!
- shrimp tempura with spicy mayo
- panko crusted mini crab cakes, probably the best tasting of our selections
- sliders, a big hit, and must for parties with lots of boys...have to keep them full!
- mini philly cheese steak sandwiches
Our high table was perfect, right next to the bar, and the staff brought our food in waves, suitable to the casual atmosphere we were going for. The drinks menu was delicious (although the descriptions a little long), I particularly liked the bad moon rising martini and balsamic bramble cocktail.
The new Brasaii is a bit more glamorous than before and more flexible for different social occasions. The restaurant/lounge was filled up with a dress-to-impress crowd around 11pm, so it's definitely a good place to stop by on a night out. The private room looked like a nice space, but in the end, we were glad to have our high table on the edge of the main dining room. There is also a new outdoor patio area, reminiscent of Cheval's rooftop patio, which I've always liked. Brasaii will be a good place for drinks this summer!
Thanks to my friends to came out to celebrate - let me know what you thought of the new Brasaii!